The respect of your privacy and your Personal Data is key for us.
Following the European Regulation EU 2016/679 dated as of 27 April 2016 related to the Protection of Personal Data (“RGPD”), Mircap Partners established this policy in order to inform you about our procedures regarding collection, use and storage of your Personal Data.
1. Personal Data
Mircap Partners may collect different types of personal data about you:
- Identification data (last name, first name, nationality, date of birth, gender, ID number, etc.);
- Contact information (postal address, email address, telephone number, etc.);
- Information regarding your family situation, professional situation and financial knowledge;
- Subscription data for a product or service offered by Mircap Partners (financial, banking, tax information, etc.);
- Exchange data as a result of our relationships with you (requests for information, connection data, etc.).
This data may have been provided to us directly by you through a form or a direct contact (telephone, e-mail, etc.) or may be collected indirectly, through cookies while you are browsing our site, provided that you have given your consent.
2. Use of Personal Data
Your Personal Data is collected in order to:
- allow the processing of your request or contact you, at your request;
- ensure the proper functioning and improvement of the Site;
- communicate regarding our news;
- probably assess your eligibility for Mircap Partners products and services;
- comply with our legal and/or regulatory requirements.
Your Personal Data is collected, used and stored in a transparent, confidential and secure way.
Your Personal Data is exclusively used by Mircap Partners and will not be traded in any way.
However, in particular situations, your Personal Data could be shared or transmitted to third parties, such as:
- Judicial, financial or regulatory authorities within the limits of what is authorized by the law;
- External providers working with Mircap Partners (custodian, auditor, online subscription providers, etc.).
Your Personal Data are stored as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected and processed (processing purposes, legal prescription and regulation requirement).
- The data collected to allow us to provide you with information regarding product or services we offer are kept for a period of 3 years and then deleted in the event that no action is taken on our proposals, or when you request it.
- Regarding a subscription, data are kept for the duration of the contract, to which are added the legal limitation periods. Once this period has expired, your personal data will be deleted from Mircap Partners IT systems.
According to the legislation in force and applicable to your situation, you have the following rights:
- Right of access: at any time, you can obtain information relating to the processing of your Personal Data, and a copy of such personal data;
- Right to rectify: where you consider that your personal data to be inaccurate or incomplete, you can require that such personal data be modified accordingly;
- Right to erase: you can require the deletion of your personal data, to the extent of it being permitted by law;
- Right to object: in particular situations, you can object to the processing of your personal data;
- Right to data portability: where legally applicable, you have the right to have the personal data you have provided to us be returned to you or, where technically feasible, transferred to a third party;
- Right to withdraw your consent: you have the right to withdraw your consent for processing your Personal Data at any time.
For any request regarding the exercise of the rights listed above, please send an email at or a letter to the following address: Mircap Partners, 29 rue de Miromesnil, 75008 Paris – France. In any case, please include a copy of your identity documents.
If you consider that, we have not respected your rights, you may lodge a complaint with the CNIL.
Cookie(s) refers to a small computer file that is automatically installed on the browser. These files are stored temporarily on your smartphone/tablet/computer. They may be necessary to allow the use of the Site or, in certain cases, they facilitate its use.
There are several categories of cookies: "essential" cookies, "performance" cookies and "marketing" cookies.
- Essential" cookies are essential to the website operation. They cannot be disabled but do not store any Personal Data. By setting functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit the Site.
- Performance" cookies are cookies that collect data allowing us to establish statistics on visits to the Site, which allows us to continually improve the Site. The information collected is anonymized and does not allow you to be identified.
- Marketing" cookies: these may be our own cookies or those set by our partners, which enable us to offer you advertising and information relevant to your profile. These cookies collect indirectly identifying data that allows us to target the information. They also allow us to track your activity on the Site or on other sites for similar marketing purposes.
It is up to you to configure the performance and marketing cookies as you wish. None of your data can be retrieved until you make your choices.
You can access the Cookies page at any time by clicking on the Cookies icon at the bottom of your screen to change your choices.